Positive Technologies is a leading developer of information security solutions. Our technologies and services are used by more than 2,300 organizations around the world, including 80% of the companies from the Expert-400 rating. In Russia, Positive Technologies is the first and only public cybersecurity company on the Moscow Exchange (MOEX: POSI).
For 20 years now, our main goal has been to prevent hacker attacks before they cause unacceptable damage to businesses and entire industries.
A new class of company solutions - meta-products - is focused on an effective approach to cybersecurity. They allow one person to stop hackers automatically with a measurable effect. Positive Technologies' first meta-product, MaxPatrol O2, automatically detects and prevents attacks before unacceptable damage is done to the company. MaxPatrol O2 replaces an entire cybersecurity monitoring center team, and it only takes one person to manage it. Such a protection system requires a minimum of knowledge and effort from specialists.
To demonstrate the reality of an effective approach to information security, the company conducts cyber exercises, including on its own infrastructure, and publicly tests its products. Positive Technologies solutions are built on the research experience and expertise of several hundred cybersecurity experts.
The company's products and services allow:
- protect web applications from complex attacks;
- control the security of the infrastructure and timely find vulnerabilities in it;
- identify information security incidents in infrastructure of any scale, including closed industrial systems;
- respond to cyber threats both at endpoints and in the infrastructure as a whole, combining events and context from a variety of information security systems to verify an attack;
- stop a hacker automatically by one person;
- detect vulnerabilities and errors in applications, as well as support the secure development process;
- detect and repel targeted and mass attacks using modern malware;
- detect attacks in internal and external traffic of companies.
Today, the company has seven offices in Russia (in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok (Novosibirsk) and Tomsk) and one in Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan). The team has more than 1,200 employees, including world-class experts in the protection of SCADA and ERP systems, banks and telecoms, mobile and web applications.
The reputation of the company is confirmed by an extensive list of partners and clients:
- Positive Technologies products are used by more than 2,300 organizations, among its clients in Russia are 80% of the participants in the Expert-400 rating;
- Positive Technologies specialists participate in the work of the technical committees of Rosstandart and the working groups of the FSTEC, the Central Bank, ADE, CIGRE and other organizations, provide expert assistance in the formation of security requirements;
- Positive Technologies is highly appreciated by international analytical agencies: the company has become a visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for web application protection systems (WAF) three times, and in 2021 it entered the top three global vendors with the largest annual increase in sales of SIEM solutions (according to IDC) .
We provided cyber security for such important events as:
- 2013 - World Summer Universiade in Kazan;
- 2014 - Sochi Olympics;
- 2018 - FIFA World Cup;
- 2018 - presidential elections in Russia;
- 2019 - World Winter Universiade in Krasnoyarsk;
- 2020 - voting on constitutional amendments;
- 2021 - elections to the State Duma.
Positive Technologies is known to the world community as a visionary and leader in the field of ethical security research. On an average year, the company's experts identify hundreds of zero-day vulnerabilities in IT systems of various classes and types, including products from Cisco, Citrix, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, and VMware. For the discovery of dangerous vulnerabilities, they are noted in the halls of fame of companies such as Adobe, Apple, AT&T, GitLab, Google, IBM, Mastercard, Microsoft, PayPal, VK and Yandex. The company provides information about all vulnerabilities found without exception to software manufacturers under the policy of responsible disclosure (responsible disclosure) and does not publish until vendors release a corresponding update.
The Positive Technologies team knows a lot about information security and is happy to share their experience with others:
- has been holding its own scientific and practical forum Positive Hack Days for 11 years now
- the largest event in the field of information security in Russia and the CIS. The company engages people from all over the world who are not indifferent to cybersecurity issues, including IT and information security experts, business leaders and government officials, white hackers and security researchers, students and schoolchildren, to the dialogue. PHDays hosts hundreds of presentations and master classes, as well as practical analysis competitions